Transform your diagnostic capabilities from morphological to physiological diagnosis. Scans are performed effortlessly with low-dose parameters.
- Diagnose lesions that cannot be seen with traditional static imaging
- Add certainty to the classification of tumors with blood flow quantification
- Monitor tumor progression and follow-up response to treatment
- Reduce the need for additional imaging tests or biopsy
Body perfusion software analyzes the blood perfusion of an organ from dynamic scan images. The perfusion application can provide additional information for the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of lesions.
- Whole-organ temporal uniformity
- Fully automated non-rigid volume position-matching software
- Low-dose perfusion scan protocol
- Interactive control of functional color overlay on morphological images
The Neuro ONE protocol allows acquisition of multiple low-dose volume scans of the entire brain during contrast infusion to provide whole-brain perfusion and whole-brain dynamic vascular analysis in one examination.
The results of the CorE320 multicenter trial have shown that coronary CTA has the potential to become a diagnostic tool equivalent to conventional coronary angiography. Following this trial, Myocardial Perfusion has been developed as an advanced application for quantitative perfusion analysis.
- Whole-heart acquisition in a single temporally uniform volume
- Accurate diagnosis: Myocardial Perfusion combined with coronary CTA can accurately assess myocardial perfusion and identify the coronary arteries responsible for ischemia
- Ultra-low dose: All required perfusion data can be obtained by just one scan